Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Re-introduction

Oh dear~

It seems that I've left this blog unattended for a long time... almost A YEAR... It is quite dusty *coughs*. Anyway, I was quite busy with other commitments that I kinda forgot about this blog. I'm so sorry~ *bows*

*Sorry~ Sorry~ Sorry~*

As stated in the title, this post is like a re-introduction about this blog.  Well, I love food and and this blog is to share my love of food and the places that I have been; food that I have enjoyed and maybe you'll like it too. For now, my focus will be eateries around Malaysia; hotels, cafes, restaurants, franchises, food courts and hawker stalls. As for the food and eateries, most of them will be consisted from places that are Halal, Muslim-friendly and pork-free. If anyone had any inquiries regarding the statuses of the eateries that I have been, feel free to ask the restaurants themselves and don't ask me. Whatever your opinions are, I RESPECT your opinion and I do hope that you will RESPECT mine. If you have any intention to bash me or whatever, please take your argument elsewhere since I will not be entertaining your wrath. This blog is for foodies and foodhunters and NOT for haters, bashers, close-minded people and whatever kind of negativity.

Spread the love and not hate

I guess that is all for my re-introduction for my foodie blog. See you again in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment